Removing lashes from packaging
- Carefully remove your lashes from the packaging using a tweezer to hold the end of the eyelash band and gently peel the lash away from the package. DO NOT USE YOUR HAND because this can cause you to pull out the lash hairs on accident. Next measure the lash to your lash line, if the lash extends past the outside corner of your eye trim the excess off with lash scissors.
Applying your lashes
- Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive to the lash line and wait 30-45 secs or until the adhesive becomes tacky.
- Apply the lash as close as possible to lash line.
- Hold in place for a few secs and allow adhesive to dry.
Removing your lashes
- Take a cotton swab (Q-tip) dip it in water or oil free makeup remover and gently rub it across the lash band until the adhesive loosens enough to remove. Be very careful you do not want to accidentally pull out your natural lashes .